FOOD SAFETY POLICY
Our aim is non- proliferation of food safety hazards in the printing & packaging process, emerging HACCP, competency and encompassing
- Laws 3 of the land relevant to the food chain will be observed accordingly.
- Customer requirements will be met to the agreed specifications.
- The strategic decision of the organization will be upheld.
- No recycled material will be the part of production process.
- Caring will be made for the needs & expectations of the interested parties.
- SMART Objectives will be framed and achieved consequently.
- Indispensable change in the policy will be endorsed leading to continual improvement.
- Communication will be made at appropriate level Internally & externally.
As a Chief Executive of this Organization, I am committed to implementing this policy and every employee is responsible to endorse its effectiveness at all stages.
The company has qualified for International Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015) and Food Safety System Certification (FSSC 22000 Version 5)
MFP emphasized effective communication with the customers and their development. Encompassing a large number of diversified customers, we are on the path to keep them in confidence to capture a significant market volume of the products.
This success gained has come through a visionary discipline” Do the right things at the first time and preferring the customer delight through continual improvement” This is a pretty clear mode to achieve the defined objective.
The company is in the process of Offset Printing, Gravure Printing, Roll to Roll Labels, Cosmetics, Plastic Laminated Tubes, Plastic PET Jars, and Tissue Paper conversion.
The next milestone is the expansion program for the innovation and induction of new technology to cope with the potential growth in Printing & Packaging in the country. The company is endeavoring for an expansion in AIIC (Allama Iqbal Industrial City) – Faisalabad, a new milestone
Allama Iqbal Industrial City (AIIC) is the new destination ahead to indulge new projects, to be equipped with State of the Art technology, competent manpower, and commitment.
MFP is a member of LCCI (Lahore Chamber of Commerce & Industry) which demonstrates that how this unit is contributing towards economic growth of the Nation.
Maqsood Faisal Printing Press (SMC-Pvt) Limited
EMERGING QUALITY THROUGH DESIGN
We do believe in caring for the needs & expectations of the interested parties including valued stakeholders, customers, workforce, and regulatory bodies and it means to us.